Thursday, May 30, 2013

Right Now



So often I get bogged down in the busyness of life.
Right Now....
This Moment.....
they get "lost" in the million-and-one things going on around me.

The sunshine pouring down on baby plants, and the little sprouts reaching up to the sky...
God's miracles of a tiny seed, and soil, and water, and sun providing food for our family to eat...
The birds singing and squawking and chirping in the palm trees in front of the house...
Rains drizzling down and soaking the earth....

A daughter thinking of a sweet way to help with her baby sister....
Tiny, chubby toddler hands "drawing" a picture....
Little girls growing into big girls right before my eyes....
Daddy reading a bedtime story to the littlest....


Reminding myself again, today, that these moments are fleeting. They can only be captured right now. And so I do my best to remember, because I only get them once.





2 comments:

  1. Love this!!!
    - Beth T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing pictures of my baby brother being a good dad and uncle. :) It does my heart good! Praying for you all! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete