Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh How Life Can Change In A Day...

Before we left the States to return to Ghana, many people asked how they could pray for us.
 My answer?
 Pray for the readjustments. There are a lot of those when you move...especially half way around the world.
So how did my life change in a day?

 What is fashionable...
How to carry my things...
What a beautiful house looks like...
The fast food I eat...
Mama IS the car seat...
How to load up your vehicle...
Thirsty? Drink out of a bag!
Paint colors for cars, too...
Hungry for a snack? Grab some fresh-cut watermelon!
And last, but most certainly NOT the least...my church family!

5 comments:

  1. adriane sandovalMay 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM

    Amazing!! What Beautiful people you are serving! :). I miss seeing your pretty girls @ school, however I am glad you are home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! Great job! And, I recognized Bro. Aaron. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that you work with the Aarons! I enjoyed this post too. I can relate to so much of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would look awesome in that dress!!! .... I think that should be next week's post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty me and the girls look forward to all of you post they just love seeing the girls in some of the pictures we all miss you all so very much praying for the readjustment

    ReplyDelete