Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And We Have A Winner!

Thanks, ladies, for playing along! It was such fun to read what treats would make a box extra special for each of you!
And, oh, how I wish I had the money to send one to each person who commented! But since I don't.....drum roll, please.....the winner is....
HEIDI IN CAMBODIA!
Heidi, would you please be so kind as to send me your mailing info ASAP?
You can send it to ghanagirl(at)rocketmail(dot)com. The sooner you let me know, the sooner your package will be in the mail!
And for the rest of you faithful missionary mamas, I hope and pray that each of you has an amazing holiday season full of many extra little blessings!

5 comments:

  1. Yay Heidi! So happy for you. What an extra special holiday. Thank you again for this giveaway. I was so blessed just by hearing from the other ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks so much!!! I just emailed you my address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Heidi! Enjoy your package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! ... I was praying that the right person would get it:) The one that the Lord knew needed it.

    ReplyDelete