Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nothing.

I should have something to say. I should be witty, fun, and engaging or serious, spiritual, and practical, but I'm not.
I'm a very expectant mother who is quite ready to meet the little person who's been growing inside of me for the last nine months.
If you've ever been there, you know what I mean.
I've got lots of ideas rolling around in my head, but not enough mental fortitude (like that catchy phrase?) to actually get them written.
Hopefully I'll get feeling that way soon.....we'll just have to see!

6 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I've been there several times. It's a fun, exciting time in a very impatient, annoying way! =)

    I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kiddos really enjoyed seeing this picture! Mimi is hoping baby comes on her birthday... That last week seems like it lasts forever, at least with Jane it did. :)
    Praying for you,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you. Very happy=) Love your new blog, too. I hope the baby comes healthy, happy, sleepy;)and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and the little one:) Hang in there! I'm never sure if it's easier with the baby in, or out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying for you. I now know that God's time is perfect for little ones but it's still hard to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you. Can't wait for the good news!

    ReplyDelete