Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Little Lili

Please continue to pray for Lili and our family.
She is still in the NICU at our hospital.
Her PDA (part of the heart that is supposed to close at birth) is still not completely closed and this causes much pressure inside her little heart.
The doctors have said that all will be well. It will heal with time.
We are so thankful for this news!
But....we are also very tired.
God's strength is sustaining us, and we are thankful for this.
We would love for Lili to come home to us very soon.
Will you pray?

6 comments:

  1. Yes I will pray for her.
    I hope she is doing better at least a little better!Poor baby!:(
    I am praying for the sweet little girl...she is a beautiful baby!She looks just like her sissies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been praying since I found out.
    Love you guys bunches! She is so beautiful! Just like her mommy!
    Trac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Lili right now and her sweet momma and daddy. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my heart goes out to you. I know how it feels to see your tiny baby hooked up to machines. Give me goosebumps thinking about it. Our last daughter got RSV 3 weeks before we were supposed to bring her to the field. She was only 6 weeks old and it was so hard to see her struggling to breath. God is good, draw close to Him for strength. continuing to pray, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN!!!
    Mrs.Sommers,(Your mother-in law)
    gave a testimony tonight and said that Little Lili went home today!:)
    Praise The Lord! He does answer our prayers always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through a link from the barn hop. I enjoyed your guest post at Hidden Treasures.

    I love the yellow stars inscribed with thanks!

    I will pray for Lili--and you . . . for healing and restoration of energy.

    ReplyDelete