Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's A.......


Thanking the Lord today.....
for brand-new life....
another beautiful girl...
my girls' wonderful daddy...
a good hospital with wonderful doctors and nurses...
that the most wonderful things come out of pain...
knowing that God only gives good gifts...


Praying today for our darling Lilias Ann Sommer.
Mommy's home and Lili is not. A small part of her heart isn't quite right so the doctors are running some tests.
Praying that the heart will heal quickly on its own and thanking God for our beautiful gift.

6 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! Congrats! Praying all us well with her heart.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so sweet! I would love to invite you to read my story on my blog about our Miracle Baby! I've been where you are. Not a fun place to be, but God is faithful! Love and prayers, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Patty! Praying for you and for the baby, also the rest of the family who I'm sure are anxious to have her home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for baby girl! Girls are so wonderful! Love her name. So sorry that she can't come home with you yet, but I'm so thankful you came back to the States and she is in a good hospital. God knows. Keep us updated, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for her Miss Patty!
    Our entire church is praying for little Lili!She is a beautiful baby girl and in nursery last week Miss Lynette asked me to pray that you would have your baby and three days later it happened!Prayer does work...And I am going to be in much prayer for you precious,baby girl!You are in my prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete