Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Much To Be Thankful For

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full." - Henry Kissinger
Do you ever feel that way?
I read that quote today, and thought that it fit my life quite well at the moment....or this last week....or this last month.
All in all, life is good, and I have so much to be thankful for...it's just that I could do without another "crisis" right about now!
So in honor of what I have to be thankful for...

A wanderer that has "come home"

New visitors to church

A full church house

My silly girls who didn't want to look at the camera

Playing human foosball on our special World Cup Sunday

Little David, who was so very sick just a few weeks ago, now healthy and in church with his daddy
Hope you have very few crises this week and lots to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment