Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street...

As usual, life has been busy!
We've started our Wednesday night Bible study in Kaasi and have been running about ten people, besides us workers! John and Carey had to make a trip to Accra so Carey could go to the dentist. Let's just say that she has my horrible teeth!
We've also been enjoying a bit of downtime with no school! I'm wondering, though, with all I have to do without school, how do I fit it in again when it's time to go back????? I guess we'll find out soon enough!
Just thought I'd add to my reoccurring post of interesting things I see on the mission field.

We had quite a storm on Tuesday night. When we went to visit in Anloga, this is what we found...

The footbridge for our people to get to church had been totally washed away! Let's just say that it was really difficult for our people to get to church on Thursday night, but a few made it. They've gotten a new bridge built now, so hopefully this one will last through the rest of rainy season!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is interesting... life serving our Lord is never dull:) I know what you mean about schooling. Summer must mean "add more".

    ReplyDelete