Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jesus Loves The Little Children...

Since we will be heading back to the States next year for furlough, we are trying to get ahead of the game a little bit. To have a good presentation, a nice looking display board, and an attractive prayer card, you've got to have good pictures. So both John and I have been trying to carry the camera with us more often. If the camera is with us, we might be able to get more good pictures, right?!? I guess we'll see!
On Sunday I chucked the camera in my Sunday School bag, and I was quite happy with all the pics I got of my kiddos.


As you can see, these kids are lots of fun!


Never a dull moment in this class!


Okay, maybe it was a little boring after all!

Do any of you get the joy of teaching a bunch of cute little kiddos like these?

No comments:

Post a Comment