Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street...

To those of you who are Dr. Seuss fans, the title of this post will make complete sense. For those of you who aren't....well, it's the story of a little boy who imagines all kinds of grand things coming down his street on his walk home from school.
Some days I feel like that little boy seeing all kinds of interesting things on his street, but the difference is that I actually DO see these things!
This week was full of interesting things, but for today I'll include one that was also an answer to prayer:


This is what John saw on his way to Accra yesterday! Praise the Lord for safety on the roads!
Hopefully we won't see anything like this on the road again for a long time!

1 comment:

  1. I pray for your safety with vehicles every day. I'm so glad God answers prayer!

    ReplyDelete