Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Old and the New

My heart and head are full.
I have so much to say, so much I want to share!
My mind is going a million miles a minute and a billion directions all at once.
But, I've got quite a bit on my plate right now....LIFE, in fact.
Being a wife, mommy, school teacher, and missionary are keeping me quite busy at the moment. Plus, I want to squeeze every minute of time out of this short holiday time I have!
Life is supposed to be back to its normal schedule next week so I plan on getting back to my normal blogging schedule then, too.
Until then, enjoy this beautiful picture taken by Glenna Gordon over at scarlettlion.com. It reminded me of 2009 and 2010 -- the old and the new!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand! I've been trying to enjoy these last few days with no school, and ask the children things they would like me to do with them. It has been fun!
    Happy New Year! Praying that you have a wonderful year where the Lord has placed you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog and just wanted to say I will be in Accra Ghana to teach for the month of December 2010. Maybe we could meet if we both had time. I love what your family is doing and am so proud of you. I just love Ghana.

    ReplyDelete