Sunday, September 20, 2009

Out With the Old...

I'm back! and with a makeover, no less!!!
I don't know about you, but I was quite tired of my old look! And if I'm tired of it...I'm sure you are too!
I also changed my title -- from JohninGhana to Mrs JohninGhana. Why??? Well, I wanted to keep it close to all our addresses so it was easy to remember, but I wanted it to reflect the fact that it was about Ghana with a woman's point of view! People here seldom use last names, so most of the time everybody here calls me Mrs John. The addres of the blog is still the same, just a little change in titles to go along with the new look!
I'm also hoping to change the writing style up a bit. A little less reporterish, and a little more personal. On the ground. As a see it. Hopefully a little more fun to read, too!
So, out with the old and in with the new!

3 comments:

  1. Are you sporting a new "do," too=) ? jk...love the new look! Glad you got it up and running again. Even happier that you have a camera now for your sweet ones, yea!!! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! You just need to come home for a new family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Patti!
    We are praying for you and looking forward to hearing all about life in Afica~ We have missed you for a few weeks.
    Girls are getting so big! Jenni is finally growing taller. She is up to Jackie's shoulder now. Jackie has not seemed to slow down yet though~! Funny thing though , her feet have gotten smaller.Too funny huh!?!?!?!
    We love you all and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Trac

    ReplyDelete