Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello, World!

Hello, World!
Life has been more than crazy lately! I've just not made the time to write anywhere -- not much on facebook, not much on email, not much of anything anywhere. There are a few times I've considered bowing out of the cyberworld, but my hubby keeps encouraging me not to.
I've got plenty of stories, no pictures (I still don't have a working camera), and a very full schedule, but I'm hoping to catch a few quiet minutes this weekend....
I have a hard time writing on the fly, and I like it to be quiet when I do so. That doesn't happen very often with my two girls!
Hopefully I'll write some more today or tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. good to see you're still there :) sorry your camera is not working... praying you have a blessed Lord's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't quit cyberworld yet!!! How else will we know how you're doing and what's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to stop by to invite you to join in on the second photo challenge at Missionary Moms! The topic this time is “His Beautiful Creation.” Stop by ForMissionaryMoms.com to find out more about the challenge and how to join in on the fun and encouragement!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete