Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Better Week

I'm sure you all must think my life is total chaos all the time, but that isn't really the case! Of course, for those of you who know me personally, I guess I'm a little more prone to the dramatic than some might be!
Yes, my foot is healing quite nicely now, and most of the purple dye is gone, too! Ella seems to have suffered no adverse side effects from drinking the medicine so we're happy about that!
Our visit with missionary Andrew Aaron went quite well, despite all the craziness he got to experience at our house!
And now, we are getting ready to start school. Yes, I am now officially old - my first child will begin K4 this year! I'm sure most of you are wondering why we haven't already started. To make a long story short, somehow all the books didn't make it in our luggage, we had a missionary come to visit, we're in the middle of starting a new church, etc., etc., etc. So, we start this Tuesday! Believe it or not, I'm very excited and very nervous! But, I'm sure Carey and I will be fine once we get in a routine.
Our computer is still not totally repaired, (I won't bore you with the details) but hopefully this week I'll get my camera software loaded up so you can have something more interesting to look at than just my writing!
I'll try to write more soon.

2 comments:

  1. You are not old. I am old! Chloe is now in 2nd grade. I can't believe I have a 2nd grader!!! Abbie is in Kindergarten, and Asher is in preschool 3 days. I only have 1 of my 4 kids at home. Where has the time gone? Sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday that we were rooming together in college. Reality of my age is really started to sink in this week. Aaron just turned 31 and now this Saturday it is my turn to turn 31. UGH! I am officially entering my 30's. 30 wasn't so bad, but for some reason 31 seems to be getting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty,
    I can't believe how old you are. I suprised you can even walk anymore (lol). I think you will do great home schooling Kari. She'll probably love it. Time for just mommy and her. I thought about doing preschool with Alyssa this year (even though she is 3). That way I thought she might be possibly ready next year for Kindergarten. That way I could take her with me if I am teahing. Then I started adding up the years and decided I didn't want her to go away to college when she is only 16. Julian says I think too much into things. Anyways I am keeping her my baby for now. No official home schooling. I am glad you are recovering and no one is purple anymore.

    ReplyDelete