Monday, January 14, 2013

A Quiet Moment

This new year has certainly started off with a bang....
or is that just me!?!
Between Christmas,
and New Year's,
and a house guest,
and a quick trip to the coast,
and pulling down decorations,
and spring cleaning the whole house,
and the land lady coming for house inspection,
and school starting,
the end of December and the beginning of January have just blurred together!

I put up our January calendar today.....does that tell you anything?

I'm an organized gal, a list-maker, as I've said before.
Such chaos doesn't always set well with me...
organized chaos, yes,
but not everyday chaos, no.

As I've been careening through the last few days  weeks,
it has been all I could do to catch my breath.

That's what makes moments like these so very special.....







Caught my girls watching our baby tadpoles.

Something about my babies just studying those little guys
that made me take a deep breath,
sit for a minute,
and enjoy.

Hoping you find a quiet moment in the middle of your blessed chaos today!

1 comment:

  1. We had green tree frogs lay eggs in our pool, so my daughter took some out and has been watching them grow. We give them lettuce too! Praying for things to calm down for you. These past few weeks have been a blur, and it doesn't look like its stopping any time soon. We start school on February 4...I have nothing planned or prepared. Sigh. One day at a time, sweet Jesus.

    ReplyDelete